Time to pack for a very anticipated wildlife conservation volunteering mission in Costa Rica: survey a piece of the cloud forest in the Monteverde region and install motion sensor cameras and other data collecting tools to get info about jaguars and all!… This is going the perfect area to bird as well and as an avid birder, I can’t tell you […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Forest Explorations — November in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—November at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—October at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—September at the Meadow
- EwA Internship » Biodiversity Citizen Science
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!