It took only mere minutes and I was in love, these perfect creatures were an incredible part of nature and it became clear to me how gravely misunderstood they are… Early in November, I set out to Gainesville, Florida to attend a Fruit Bat husbandry course hosted by Lubee Bat Conservancy. The annual husbandry course sees […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Forest Explorations — November in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—November at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—October at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—September at the Meadow
- EwA Internship » Biodiversity Citizen Science
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!