“The more you are willing to examine your own assumptions and beliefs—and holds the possibility that you may be wrong—the more you can truly understand” (from The Laws Guide to Nature Drawing and Journaling) Being a naturalist basically means being on a quest for knowledge (and having fun while at it!). There is such wonder […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Forest Explorations — November in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—November at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—October at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—September at the Meadow
- EwA Internship » Biodiversity Citizen Science
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!