We just came back from spending a few weeks in the Cloud Forest of Monteverde as volunteer field research assistants to collect data about the fauna and flora of a private conservation reserve. This forest piece is located somewhere along the Cordillera de Tilarán within the Puntarenas and Alajuela provinces… During those weeks we ended up having seen so […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Forest Explorations — November in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—November at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—October at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—September at the Meadow
- EwA Internship » Biodiversity Citizen Science
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!