Is that selfie really worth it? Why face time with wild animals is a bad idea The phenomenon of kangaroo selfies hit the headlines earlier this month, when several tourists were injured while feeding wild kangaroos in Lake Macquarie, north of Sydney. They may have wanted a memorable holiday snap, but ended up with rather […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Forest Explorations — November in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—November at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—October at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—September at the Meadow
- EwA Internship » Biodiversity Citizen Science
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!