What the grieving mother orca tells us about how animals experience death For many weeks, news of a mother orca carrying her dead infant through the icy waters of the Salish Sea captured the attention of many around the world. Keeping the infant afloat as best she could, the orca, named Tahlequah, also known as […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Empowerment through Citizen Science
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- 🍂 4 Seasons Celebration » Fall
- Volunteering in Kenya – Choosing the Right Programme
- Help our Insects ▹ Join the Somerville Pollinator Project!
- 🦋 Biobliss » Documenting Species Like a Pro
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!