How noise pollution is changing animal behaviour Noise pollution, generally an unintended byproduct of urbanisation, transport, and industry, is a key characteristic of human development and population growth. In some cases, it is produced intentionally, for example when seismic surveys are being carried out using powerful airgun arrays to explore and map the seafloor, or […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Empowerment through Citizen Science
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- 🍂 4 Seasons Celebration » Fall
- Volunteering in Kenya – Choosing the Right Programme
- Help our Insects ▹ Join the Somerville Pollinator Project!
- 🦋 Biobliss » Documenting Species Like a Pro
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!