Shrinking winter snowpack harms Northeast forests year-round Climate change often conjures up images of heat, drought and hurricanes. But according to the latest U.S. National Climate Assessment, released on Nov. 23, 2018, winters have warmed three times faster than summers in the Northeast in recent years. These changes are also producing significant effects. Authors: Andrew Reinmann, […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Forest Explorations — November in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—November at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—October at the Meadow
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- Fresh Pond Almanac—September at the Meadow
- EwA Internship » Biodiversity Citizen Science
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!