Shrinking winter snowpack harms Northeast forests year-round Climate change often conjures up images of heat, drought and hurricanes. But according to the latest U.S. National Climate Assessment, released on Nov. 23, 2018, winters have warmed three times faster than summers in the Northeast in recent years. These changes are also producing significant effects. Authors: Andrew Reinmann, […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Empowerment through Citizen Science
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- 🍂 4 Seasons Celebration » Fall
- Volunteering in Kenya – Choosing the Right Programme
- Help our Insects ▹ Join the Somerville Pollinator Project!
- 🦋 Biobliss » Documenting Species Like a Pro
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!