Sometimes bats get in our living quarters, either by mistake or because our attics or dark corners can be attractive to some species. If that happens knowing what to do is key to help them. Here are a few essentials to get you started…
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Empowerment through Citizen Science
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- 🍂 4 Seasons Celebration » Fall
- Volunteering in Kenya – Choosing the Right Programme
- Help our Insects ▹ Join the Somerville Pollinator Project!
- 🦋 Biobliss » Documenting Species Like a Pro
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!