Time to pack for a very anticipated wildlife conservation volunteering mission in Costa Rica: survey a piece of the cloud forest in the Monteverde region and install motion sensor cameras and other data collecting tools to get info about jaguars and all!… This is going the perfect area to bird as well and as an avid birder, I can’t tell you […]
Help Make a Difference ⋆ Support our Work!
Keep in Touch ⋆ Get our Newsletter!
EwA Latest News
- Empowerment through Citizen Science
- Forest Explorations — October in the Fells
- Forest Explorations — September in the Fells
- 🍂 4 Seasons Celebration » Fall
- Volunteering in Kenya – Choosing the Right Programme
- Help our Insects ▹ Join the Somerville Pollinator Project!
- 🦋 Biobliss » Documenting Species Like a Pro
Earthwise Aware ~ Because we Care!